Writing a Letter to One of These Beautiful Russian Brides is a Step that can Change your Life Forever!
When sending a letter to one of our Russian brides, it’s sent directly to the local agency where she is registered. The staff of the agency will get in touch with her and she usually picks-up her letter on the same day or next day. However, there can be a short delay to get her response considering time zones and her work or school schedule.
If the Russian bride is interested in corresponding with you, she will most likely reply without delay. If she’s not interested, you will get a “Not Interested” reply free of charge and this will reimburse you the credits used to send her your letter.
Special care is involved in the handling of each letter. The agent does much more than receiving and sending letters. In a first step, they meet with every Russian woman to verify their identity with passport. Once established that the lady is single and genuinely seeking a foreign husband, they discuss what criteria she looks for in a man.
They will then post her profile on our website. Afterward, they keep in touch on a regular basis. So the agents get to know their Russian brides very well and they can help them with good advice.
The agents are usually well traveled and they will provide valuable information about the culture and traditions of the country you are from. And it doesn’t matter which language you speak, professional interpreters will translate your letters. They will also assist you and your Russian bride during your first meetings in her hometown.
Corresponding with Russian Brides made easy and affordable
- Ask a lady “Are we a Match?” for 2 credits (USD 2.00).
- Send a lady a short letter of up to 200 words for 3 credits, translation (if required) included.
- Send a lady a long letter of up to 1300 words for 5 credits, translation (if required) not included.
- 1 credit = USD 1.00
- As an option, you can join photos for 4 credits (USD 4.00) per photo. The photos join your letter and will be printed in color.
Note: remember to upload photos with your profile (you can upload up to 10 photos for free), so when the lady picks-up her letter, she can see all your photos without costs. The ‘’Join photos’’ feature is to be used in the case you wish for some photos to be printed for your special Russian lady.
- If the lady doesn’t indicate on her profile that her ability to communicate in English is ‘’Good’’ of ‘’Fluent’’, it’s a good idea to have your letter translated in Russian. Remember that on-line translators will simply ruin your letter. The technology just isn’t there yet. We can have your letter translated by professional interpreters for 3 credits (USD 3.00).
- This is the most efficient and reliable way to make contact and correspond with Russian women and it is 100% guaranteed. Your chosen woman will get your letter within a few days, if not the same day. Learn how to write well structured and compelling letters to Russian brides by visiting our Letter Writing Tips and Advice page.
Why do Russian Brides register with a local Marriage Agency?
- Most women nowadays are still not comfortable with posting their profile directly on internet. By registering with their local agent, they are protected from potential hackers or men with bad intentions.
- Most Russian women don’t have internet at home because it’s costly. Remember that the average salary is equivalent of USD 150.00 a month and an extended use of an internet connection could take up to 25% of their budget.
- The good news is that our system makes it so you know for sure you are writing to the woman you see in the profile. No “Free Dating” website can guarantee this because they don’t meet the women in person.
MyPartnerForever is the most reliable and efficient website for serious men who are seeking a Russian bride. Most of our clients find their partner within 6 months. We don’t want you to stay with us forever! What we want is to get your “Thank You” note with pictures of your wedding!
Why pay to correspond with Russian brides when it’s free on other websites?
On free dating websites, women sign-up on their own without having to meet anyone in person. Despite some document control, it opens the door to scammers. Our partner Marriage Agencies meet every woman in person and can detect a scammer before their interview is over. Read more on our Anti-Scam Policy.
Secondly; since it’s free to send letters on these “free dating” websites, most men will send tons of letters to all beautiful looking women. This makes it so these women are flooded with letters.
Many of these women end up registering with our local agencies and confide that within a few day of posting their profiles on a free dating website, they had received over 500 letters when not over a thousand. It gets impossible to manage as they simply can’t open all their mail. So in most cases, your nice letter will remain unopened or unanswered. It’s unfortunate but it’s the way it is …human nature.
On our website, men don’t need to write letters to 20 or 50 women to get results. Because even our most beautiful Russian brides don’t get so much attention and therefore, they take the time to read all their letters and reply to them. This is to your advantage and greatly increases your chances of success in finding your life partner.
When you write to any Russian bride on our website, you can trust that she is for real and that she will read your letter. When she replies to your letter, it means that she’s interested in you, so you’ll never pay for a letter just to read that she isn’t interested in corresponding.
If for any reason, the lady isn’t interested in corresponding with you, she will simply send you a ‘’Not Interested’’ reply. This will inform you of her position and restore the credits you’ve spent sending her your letter. So you always know what is happening and you don’t pay for nothing.
How to introduce yourself to a Russian bride with a letter?
We recommend that you take time to write a well structured introduction letter in which you talk about yourself in a detailed way so your correspondent will know if a match is possible. You should ask her to do the same if she’s interested in your profile and replies to your letter. When introducing yourself, concentrate on issues which are important to a woman. Talk about yourself with feelings. Everything can be important and interesting depending on how you bring it up. Write about your family, your job, your hobbies, your interests and ask her to do the same.
This will save you time and energy. We suggest you type this letter in word document or similar so you can easily review it. You can then simply copy and paste it in our compose letter interface.
If the Russian bride you’re writing to indicates on her profile that she is “Good” or “Fluent” in English, simply click “Write me a Letter” from her profile and you will be directed to an interface where you can easily write your letter or paste it from another location in your computer as explained above.
If the lady indicates “Initial” or “Medium” in English, you may use our Introduction Letter interface. We will professionally translate your letter for 10 credits and you can send it to as many Russian brides as you wish without having to pay for translation again. It will save you money on translation fees. To send our “Introduction Letter” to any Russian bride, simply go on her profile and click on “Send me your Introduction Letter”. This is a great way to begin corresponding with the Russian bride of your dreams!
P.S. Please don’t forget to share your testimonial and wedding pictures with us !