Terms Of Service
Please read the following terms and conditions carefully, as they form the agreement between us. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you should not proceed to register.
- User Agreement
This Agreement binds you with the Terms and Conditions of MyPartnerForever (MPF) and the use of the Service. You must obey to all these Terms and Conditions to use our Service. Failure to do so will result in the termination of your membership. MyPartnerForever can terminate your membership and delete your profile at its sole discretion without any explanations. Whether your profile was deleted by MyPartnerForever or you decided to delete it yourself, you will not be entitled to receive any refund on used and unused paid membership and credits, other additional fees and services. Upon termination of your membership, this Agreement will remain in full force. MPF may choose to change the terms, conditions and operation of this Agreement anytime, such modifications to be effective upon posting on the Site.
You must be 18 or over to register with MPF. By registering with MPF, you warrant that you have the right, authority and capacity to enter into this Agreement.
- Right to Use
MPF may review and delete any picture, content or message which violates this Agreement or which might be illegal, obscene, vulgar or threatens the privacy of safety of other members.
- Code of conduct
- The service is provided for personal use only. Any unauthorized commercial use of the service, or the resale of its services, is expressly prohibited.
- The service is not to be used for any other purpose than meeting a partner for a relationship with the intention of a future marriage.
- You will not use the Service to engage in any form of harassment or offensive behaviour, including but not limited to the promotion of information that you know is false, misleading or promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene or defamatory.
- You will keep all information provided to you through the Service private and confidential and will not share this information to anyone without the permission of the person who provided it to you.
- You will not use the Service to distribute or up load any virus, trojan horses or do anything else that might cause harm to the Service.
- Account and Profile
- If your account remains inactive for 180 days, MPF will close it and any credits remaining will be lost. Credits are non-transferable.
- You may not include any contact information such as telephone numbers, street addresses, last names, URL’s or email addresses.
- You will not use the Service to infringe the privacy rights, property rights, or any other rights of any person.
- You may terminate your membership at any time, for any reason by deleting your profile from your Home page in your account. Membership and credits are non-refundable.
- Fees and payments
Membership and credits may be purchased by credit card through our secure server in accordance with our pricing policy posted on our website.
- Right to use
Your right to use the Service is subject to any limitations, conditions and restrictions established by us in our sole discretion. We may alter, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Service at any time, including the availability of any Service feature, database or content. We may also impose limits on certain features and aspects of the Service or restrict your access to parts or all of the Service without notice or liability.
MPF is not responsible for the conduct, whether online or offline, of any user of the website. MPF will not be held responsible for any loss or damage, including personal injury or death, resulting from the use of the website, the service or any interactions between users of the whether online or offline. You acknowledge that use of the Service is at your own risk. You acknowledge that we are not responsible for suspension of the Service, regardless of the cause of the interruption or suspension.
Links may lead you outside our website. MPF is not responsible for the contents of websites where those links may lead you.
You agree to indemnify us, our officers, directors, employees and independent partner agents in Russia, from any loss or damages, including without limitation reasonable legal fees, which we may suffer from your activities on or use of the Service.
- Governing Law
This Agreement is entered in Quebec, Canada. You agree that it will be governed by the laws of the Province of Quebec and any disputes arising out of this Agreement will be subject to the courts of the Province of Quebec and the federal courts applicable within the Province. If any provision in this Agreement is invalid or unenforceable under applicable law, the remaining provisions will continue in full force and effect. This Agreement, accepted upon use of the website and the Service, contains the entire Agreement between you and MPF. Les parties acceptent d`un commun accord que la présente entente soit rédigée en anglais.