Share a Skype Video-Conversation with your Future Russian Bride
Once you’ve exchanged letters with a Russian lady, you may want to share a Skype Video-Conversation with her. It will give you the opportunity to see each other while hearing the tone of your voices. This might very well bring you closer together and lead you to the next step of planning a Personal Tour to meet her in a near future.
If the lady speaks English, it will be a one on one Skype call.
If the lady doesn’t speak English, a professional interpreter will be sitting next to her and she will translate the conversation both ways. All of our interpreters are fluent in Russian and English. If you wish to place a call in another language than English, please Contact Us and we’ll do our best to find an interpreter to assist you.
To schedule a Skype call with a lady, you need to click the “Skype with me” icon on her profile. This will bring you on our “Skype Video-Conversation Reservation Form”. You will then need to:
- Select your time zone from a scroll-menu.
- Indicate the day for the call to take place.
- Indicate the hour for the call to begin.
- Indicate how many minutes you wish to Skype with the lady.
- Indicate if you wish to have the help of a professional interpreter.
We will then contact the lady and ask her if she is available for the day and time proposed. If she is not available on the proposed day and time, she will give us her availabilities and we will email you this information. You will then need reschedule your call with a new day and time corresponding to her availability. A final confirmation will follow, including her Skype ID.
- Please allow a minimum of 24 hours to verify her availability.
- Once you’ve selected your time zone, we will indicate her current local time so you can easily decide which is the best time to schedule the call at your current local time.
- As work and university schedules are often changing, it’s mostly difficult to establish the specific availability of each lady. Please take in consideration that they are generally available in the evening during the week and in the afternoon and evening during weekends.
Note: per your letter correspondence with your lady, you can ask her about the best day and time for you to call her.
- You need to have Skype installed in your computer and be familiar with it. If you don’t have Skype, please follow this link to download it for FREE. Skype is user-friendly and Free.
- You will also need a webcam, a microphone, speakers or a headset. Note that most laptops come equipped with these accessories.
- Ideally, a high speed connection is required at both ends to fully enjoy the combination of two-ways video and audio. Most of our agencies have high speed or a suitable connection to use Skype. However we cannot guarantee the results and depending on the speed of both connections, you may have to switch off audio in order to keep a nice video. If you need to switch off audio, you can then use the keyboard and still enjoy the video.
The cost for a Skype Video call without interpreter is 1.50 credits per minute. If you select to have the help of an interpreter, the cost will be 2.00 credits per minute.